Recreational activities & Leisure
• Long walks, mountain biking, climbing, hiking, horseback -riding & snowshoeing
• Bird watching, Star gazing, Archery Painting, Photography
• Awareness campaign (discovery walks, presentation and film)
• Van tours & Camping (the camp offers outdoor educational activities for children during the week and for adults on the weekend)
Best period to visit
Best seasons Spring & Autumn.
Hiking or walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a fleece jacket, backpack, water proof clothes and shoes, water and a cap.
Field guide, camera, binoculars and walking stick.
Accommodations & Services
• Information center located at the Ain Al- Bayada entrance [Open from 08:00 to 18:00].
• Kiosk located at the Nabeh Jouit entrance [Open from 08:00 to 18:00].
• Resting area in Ain Al-Naasa
• Office at the Municipal house in Ehden
Food in Ehden
After a good hike in the reserve you can find many attractive restaurants offering Lebanese food and specially the traditional Lebanese dish, “Kebbe”.